Looking for the Best independent living facilities in West Des Moines? You have come to the right place. This article is your go-to guide on what is an assisted living facility, what should be your expectations from us if you choose Cedar Ridge Village, which is hands down the best choice for Independent living care in Des Moines.
How Does Independent Living Work?
Independent living centers in Des Moines offer a community-like set-up for adults usually above the age of 50 to live together and socialize. Just like any modern-day community, the adults are provided with their separate rooms or apartments but the community center holds amenities for them to socially interact and have the time of their life. Spa, swimming pool, library, restaurant, sports area, recreational space, parks, medical station, are all available within the area of the community. These independent programs are better than senior living or assisted living homes, in the sense that the person can retain their independence and have their own time, do their work, while being able to interact and live within a band of people that are at the same stage of life as them. This program is highly beneficial for individuals who are not dependent on anyone for their medical or physical needs, need a place to relax without having to worry about the technicalities of living in a house, such as food, utilities, etc., and do not want to live in isolation.
What To Expect From Us?
Cedar Ridge Village is an excellent choice for independent living in West Des Moines. We are a renowned independent facility for adults and are known for the unparalleled hospitality, care, pleasant experience, and great exposure to life that we provide. We have spent years on our aim to provide adults with the best living life and make this old age phase of their life the most memorable. No matter what kind of hard, or troubled life these adults have had to face in their past, we make sure that our facility provides them with the most relaxing, comforting, sensually pleasing lifestyle and home. So that they can spend the rest of their life in the best circumstances.
We provide several luxuries of life for our house guests as well as providing them with all the necessities and giving them an enriching life experience. When you enroll yourself or your loved one in our Des Moines independent living centers, here a few things that you should look forward to:
- 24/7 provision of all utilities.
- Delicious, fresh, and healthy food from our best-catered restaurant with a delicious menu.
- Luxurious facilities like spa, fitness center, library, amongst many others.
- Invitation to events and gatherings such as bingo nights, book readings, meet and greet, bonfire nights, music concerts.
- Good hygienic and safe environment for all the residents.
- Private individual apartment with individually controlled heating, cooling, and lighting, tv cable, and internet facility, storage space, and weekly scheduled housekeeping services.
- An emergency pendant system from which any resident in need of immediate assistance can alert our staff by the press of just one button.
- Complimentary transport facilities for scheduled medical appointments of our residents.
- No discrimination whatsoever. We at Cedar Ridge are very firm on our no discrimination policy and all our residents are treated with the same love and hospitality regardless of their gender, race, medical condition, etc.
Contact us: Contact Cedar Ridge Village to learn more about our independent living program: (515) 369-2100
West Des Moines IA 50266